This light blonde sour was matured for 12 months in Chardonnay barrels before conditioning an additional 6 months on locally harvested whole apples from Big Hill Ciderworks, cinnamon sticks, and vanilla beans. The result is a complex Apple-Pie sour beer. Soft, balanced, and highly drinkable, this blend brings forward delicious spice and apple pie flavors in a dry, tart, and champagne-like package.
Batch 1 Bottled: May 5, 2020.
HOW CURBSIDE PICKUP WORKS:
- Add curbside items to cart and check out online.
- Your order will be prepared prior to our next pickup window.
- If picking up a same-day order, please call ahead so we are sure to have your order ready.
- You can pick up your order during our open hours inside the taproom or by calling 717-693-7687 for curbside assistance.
- You must be 21+ to order and must show valid photo ID that matches the name on your order for pickup.
- Online to-go orders are for new filled-growlers and bottles only. We will still fill your own growlers in the taproom, but you cannot pre-order fills for your own growler online.
- If you have any questions outside of our open hours, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions during our open hours, please call 717-693-7687.